2020-21 School Year Covid-19 Planning
- School will resume in-person on August 12th
- A traditional schedule will be followed (full-day, M-F)
- Class sizes are limited to 15 students
- To the extent possible, students will remain in the same groupings throughout the day.
- All classrooms will have desks, including kindergarten. This allows us to spread them out and face the same direction.
- Parents will sign a form stating they will not send their child to school with any of the conditions listed. We will verify daily they are aware of these conditions.
- Students will be dropped off at the entrance to the school.
- Students will wash their hands before proceeding to their classroom.
- Proper handwashing will be taught and reinforced frequently.
- Visitors to the school will be limited and screened prior to entering the school.
- Recess and lunch will be staggered to reduce the number of students out at one time.
- Students will be socially distanced at the lunch tables.
- Tables will be sanitized between each group of students.
- Sanitizer will be available in each of the classrooms, the front desk, and outside.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own water bottle for drinking.
- Student supplies will not be shared between students. Supplies that must be shared will be sanitized between use.
- Wearing masks while inside the building will be required. Students should bring their own mask with them to school.
- Students will not be required to wear them when they are outside playing.
As we all know things have rapidly changed over the past few months: flexibility and perseverance have become key attributes for all of us. We will continue to monitor what is happening in our community and make our decisions accordingly.
Please feel free to contact the school with any additional questions you may have.
Meet Folsom Prep
Folsom Preparatory School is the premier private school in Folsom, CA providing discerning parents with the best option for their children. We provide exceptional education for children from kindergarten through 5th grade, while instilling character traits necessary for future leaders. We prepare students to emerge as self-reliant, yet collaborative, kind individuals who possess independent, critical thinking skills.
Come see for yourself! We would love to have your child join us for a “discovery day” to see if Folsom Preparatory School is a good fit. Contact us today to schedule your Discovery Day!