Mission & Vision
Folsom Preparatory School educates children to become compassionate, confident, and creative global citizens who will excel in the 21st Century.
- Caring Community- We believe that student leadership and service is a crucial part of the educational experience for children.
- Academic Excellence- Our educational approach blends tradition with innovation, and focuses on delivering individualized instruction and real-world curriculum.
- Commitment to Innovation- We create students fluent in Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Math (STEAM)
The Schoolwide Learner Outcomes are the essential goals of learning for all students.
- Self-Directed Learner – Students will develop a growth mindset, displaying initiative and taking responsibility for their learning.
- Integrity Builder – Students will lead by example and do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Community Contributor – Students will care about others and the community, developing friendships and cooperating with one another to take action to serve the common good.
- Complex Thinker – Students will take chances, using courage and perseverance to think critically and problem solve.
- Quality Producer – Students will show initiative and use organizational skills to produce quality work.
- Effective Communicator – Students will contribute positively to the learning environment, demonstrating fluency in oral and written language.