Mission & Vision
Folsom Prep Academy (formerly known as the Phoenix Schools), is renowned for providing academic excellence in K-5 grade levels, while also developing necessary leadership and life skills in our students. Using an enriched and diverse curriculum, our teachers place personalized attention on every child, instill in them critical skills to excel to their full potential, and develop them to become compassionate, confident, and creative student leaders for the 21st century.
- Caring Community- We believe that student leadership and service is a crucial part of the educational experience for children.
- Academic Excellence- Our educational approach blends tradition with innovation, and focuses on delivering individualized instruction and real-world curriculum.
- Commitment to Innovation- We create students fluent in Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Math (STEAM)
The Schoolwide Learner Outcomes are the essential goals of learning for all students.
- Self-Directed Learner – Students will develop a growth mindset, displaying initiative and taking responsibility for their learning.
- Integrity Builder – Students will lead by example and do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Community Contributor – Students will care about others and the community, developing friendships and cooperating with one another to take action to serve the common good.
- Complex Thinker – Students will take chances, using courage and perseverance to think critically and problem solve.
- Quality Producer – Students will show initiative and use organizational skills to produce quality work.
- Effective Communicator – Students will contribute positively to the learning environment, demonstrating fluency in oral and written language.